Integrating Content Management into your Website
SmartLife Global can integrate a CMS into your web development project or build your site completely on a CMS of your choice. We power web sites of all shapes and sizes.
A content management system (CMS) is software that keeps track of every piece of content on your web site, much like your local public library keeps track of books and stores them. Content can be simple text, photos, music, video, documents, or just about anything you can think of. A major advantage of using a CMS is that it requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. It allows publishing, editing, and modifying your content as well as site maintenance from a central page.
The core features of Content Management Systems vary widely from system to system; many simpler ones showcase only a handful of features, while others are much more complex and powerful. Most CMS softwares are also extensible to allow for specialized functionalities. Some of the features include:
- Allow for a large number of people to share and contribute to stored data;
- Control access to data based on user role (i.e., define information users or user groups can view, edit, publish, etc.);
- Facilitate storage and retrieval of data;
- Control data validity and compliance;
- Reduce duplicate inputs;
- Simplify report writing;
- Improve communication among users.
- Define data as almost anything: documents, movies, texts, pictures, phone numbers, articles etc.
Some popular CMS software that we work with include Drupal, Dolphin, Joomla, and WordPress. Since technology is making the world more collaborative and social than ever before, offering opportunities to keep in touch through various networks, apps and mobile features, we can ensure that the necessary tools are built right into your web site and that your site is accessible through all possible devices.
We are to deploy the CMS of your choice within a matter of days, and with minimal instruction and training, we can empower your staff to easily manage your site.